Tuesday, March 08, 2005

My Dream Job...

It seems like every time it is snowy and gross in Cambridge, I start giving thought to where I would want to go when I finish school. My current destination of choice in UCLA's Anderson School of Management. In general, I suppose it's helpful to also have these things in the back of my mind so that I can better target my research activities.

Why UCLA? Let me count the reasons...

1. Good weather
2. They have an interesting interdiscipliary group in Behavioral Decision Making
3. They have a good variety of disciplines to play in (Economics, Decisions and Operations, Marketing, etc.), which also feed to the BDM group
4. LA is fun
5. Did I mention good weather?

If anybody knows people I should talk to at UCLA, drop me a line- I'm very curious. I am going to start looking at particular faculty interests and research when I get a chance.

No comments: