Monday, March 07, 2005

What this is all about...

Hi all (as if anyone actually reads this...maybe one day!),

I just wanted to give a quick explanation as to why this blog exists. For those that came upon the site randomly, I am a second year Ph.D. student in Business Economics at Harvard University (Harvard Business School also). In the course of my classes and research, as well as just by reading the newspaper and other publications, I come across a number of interesting issues that merit discussion and/or publicity. I also come across a multitude of unexplored and potentially misunderstood issues in economics - hence, the title.

I welcome suggestions of information that you come across that would be interesting here, or at least good for me to know more about!

Thanks for reading,

Jodi

No comments: